Feature Request: Track fx tabs

New Features and requests for new features
TimRyland

Feature Request: Track fx tabs

Post by TimRyland »

Any chance the tab dialog (comp,eq,AU/IAA,bus) that comes up on the track fx could be moved/resized or closed, but leaving the AUv3(s) selected visible. Hope this makes sense, it would just leave the screen less cluttered if you need to adjust the AUv3 plugin whilst playing.
pwnified

Re: Feature Request: Track fx tabs

Post by pwnified »

Good one. Originally the thinking behind it was a workflow where the plugs could be opened/closed without having to tap the Track buttons then the FX button (2 taps) just to get back to the AU panel. But now that you mention it, on the track itself are plugin icons and tapping them opens the AU panel and 'bumps up' the tapped plug. I could just make these buttons open the plug directly instead of opening the AU Panel. So if you want the plug without the AU panel behind it, you could simply tap the plug icon on the track instead. I'll see if this is doable, there is going to be one more point release of version 6 so I think this can make it in.

One thing I wouldn't want though, is the track plugin icons opening an IAA plugin because that would do an app switch to that app. So, in the case of IAA it should still open the AU panel.
TimRyland

Re: Feature Request: Track fx tabs

Post by TimRyland »

This seems to work fine. Will it bo going live soon as the version I am running under Testflight only allows 2 tracks, and won’t allow me to restore purchases.