Easiest Way to Import Multitracks?

How to use MultiTrack DAW
Tabbycat

Easiest Way to Import Multitracks?

Post by Tabbycat »

I’m importing lots of multitracks to remix. Some .WAVE, others .FLAC or sumpn else.
I’d been copy/pasting each track individually using Sound Copy, but there must be a way to import a whole group of tracks at once, no?

Thx
pwnified

Re: Easiest Way to Import Multitracks?

Post by pwnified »

I think the easiest way is drag and drop directly from the Files app, with an iPad in Split Screen mode.
You can also drop audio from Files app on an iPhone without splitscreen, it's a little tricky as you have to use 2 hands. One finger holds the stack of files, and while still holding, the other hand closes the files app, opens multitrack, then you drop the files. I'll have a video shortly to demonstrate
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Here's a short 5 second video demonstrating iPad drag n drop (apologies, no audio):

For iPhone, or devices without splitscreen (no audio):
Tabbycat

Post by Tabbycat »

My first reaction to your video is … well I’ll be a €¥£$#@&!

Second is … thanks. There I go again, doing things the hard way.

May I also say you are the first to ever show me a reason to use the iOS split screen.

😸
yep

Post by yep »

pwnified wrote: January 19th, 2:08 pm I think the easiest way is drag and drop directly from the Files app, with an iPad in Split Screen mode.
You can also drop audio from Files app on an iPhone without splitscreen, it's a little tricky as you have to use 2 hands. One finger holds the stack of files, and while still holding, the other hand closes the files app, opens multitrack, then you drop the files. I'll have a video shortly to demonstrate
Awesome tip & vids - thx!