Update soon?

New Features and requests for new features
McM

Update soon?

Post by McM »

Hey there! Just curious if an update might be coming soon? Vaguely remember reading some comments you made about a big update towards the end of 2022.
pwnified

Re: Update soon?

Post by pwnified »

Still working on it, unfortunately it got out of hand. I should have something in the first part of next year though, thanks for the interest! 😅
McM

Post by McM »

Gotcha! Thanks for the reply!
McM

Post by McM »

Just curious…what ya got cookin’ in the update?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

The feature list has been changing rapidly but, for sure it'll have a pro upgrade feature with full automation (including automation of AU plugins). Still working on the editing of the automation data points, it's a major pain to get this right =)
McM

Post by McM »

Cool! That sounds great. Good luck with the coding!
TimRyland

Post by TimRyland »

Any chance of Bluetooth MIDI control of transport controls? This would be a real bonus for me with the ability to use iRig Blueboard or, better still, M-Wave Chocolate.
McM

Post by McM »

pwnified wrote: January 20th, 3:33 pm The feature list has been changing rapidly but, for sure it'll have a pro upgrade feature with full automation (including automation of AU plugins). Still working on the editing of the automation data points, it's a major pain to get this right =)
Hey there! Just checking on the update again.
Thanks!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Unfortunately I was too aggressive with the feature list. I was working fast and furiously to get it done by summer but that didn't happen either... apologies. I'll need at least a few more months to get it all nice. thanks for the interest!
McM

Post by McM »

Got it…happy coding!