Better file management

New Features and requests for new features
Honeycroft

Better file management

Post by Honeycroft »

I don't know if I'm being thick but when I connected to pc via wifi I can't delete a song. Instead I had to delete each track individually and then 117 audio recordings. Painful and slow.
It would be better if I could delete parts from the app too.
pwnified

Re: Better file management

Post by pwnified »

To delete a whole song, use the app itself. If you touch-hold a song icon, it should change to have an X in the upper left corner and a rename bar.

What do you mean about deleting parts?
McGilli

Post by McGilli »

Here is my scenario. On iPad. Just did some recording of a dj set. There were a few mishaps at the beginning, like getting the levels on the turntables all good etc. So after I am all done the only place I can go on the ipad is BINS.

In there are 7 files. #7 is the only one I want. I get a file listing of : audio recording one, down to seven. These are all in the songs bin. There is nothing in the share bin.

Press/hold any of the audio recording only lets me rename the file. Pressing the file will bring up the wave form of the file and I can do some minor editing stuff like region copy play and loop.

I cant find anywhere that i can press hold a song title and get an x to delete it. U mention a song ICON. I cant find those anywhere. Only the song list in bins.

UPDATE ok I just figured it out and will post this to help others maybe. U have to press MENU and then CLOSE any open songs. Then press WIFI and that brings up e song list in icon form where you can delete the song which contain all of the separate takes in its bin.
Honeycroft

Post by Honeycroft »

Yes but u can't delete audio parts from within app. I had to sit down on pcand manually delete 127 recordings. Took about an hour!!!
Honeycroft

Post by Honeycroft »

Also please give option of download all in next update. Downloading 107 parts takes way too long!