Anazing app, so what's next

New Features and requests for new features
MusicMagic

Terrible interface change!

Post by MusicMagic »

Nope, don't like it at all. Sorry. I guess others might be enamored, but the website's interface change in colors is horrid, just horrid. The dark grey background just does not work. Period. Let me give only a few examples of a quite long list:

(1) Smiley icons show stray white pixels on the outer edges where their masking is imperfect;
(2) the white print of the text is bloated and blurred in this inverted scheme background;
(3) the quoted text in making replies is no longer clearly displayed with color coding; very confusing for trying to see what is quoted material and what is new comment;
(4) frame hash lines are now jumbled together in a visually ugly way; not aesthetic at all

Please go back to the clean, clear, sophisticated white background of before!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Terrible interface change!

Post by admin »

Yeah, that style had problems. I'll be careful not to change the default user styles from now on.
MusicMagic

Re: Anazing app, so what's next

Post by MusicMagic »

admin wrote:Yeah, that style had problems. I'll be careful not to change the default user styles from now on.
In the famous words of Gomer Pyle, "Thank ye, thank ye, thank ye!"
jamsden

Post by jamsden »

I disagree. You should double the price. You deserve it for such a wonderful 1.0 version. I suspect anyone capable of making us of this program would be happy to pay for its value, and pay you to keep developing this stuff.
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

jamsden wrote:I disagree. You should double the price. You deserve it for such a wonderful 1.0 version. I suspect anyone capable of making us of this program would be happy to pay for its value, and pay you to keep developing this stuff.
I think you misunderstood completely the last few posts. These last few posts about ugly user interface style were not about the application MultiTrack. They were about this website. What is not apparent now was that, for a few hours a few days ago, the entire website adopted an entirely different user interface. The comment I posted with the subject line "Terrible Interface Change" was regarding this change in the user interface for this website, not for MultiTrack. The "admin" response agreeing that the interface change was a failed experiment was by the website administrator, whose moniker is "admin," not by the author of the application "MultiTrack," whose online moniker on this forum is "pawnified."

I agree with everything you said about the application MultiTrack, that the price could double and still be worthwhile, that version 1.0 was wonderful, that anyone capable of making use of the program would be happy to pay for its value and to pay the application author to keep developing the app.

If you actually went back and read all my posts, you would see that I am one of the strongest supporters of MultiTrack on this forum and that, by far and away, I have the most posts on this forum to date. I can understand how, in the absence of the evidence for the interface change over the weekend, because the website was shortly changed back to its original style, and not paying careful attention to who actually posted the response to my comments, you might have misunderstood completely the nature of the interchange between me and the website administrator as if between me and the author of the application MultiTrack.

Just wanted to set the record straight.