iLounge Readers Choice Awards

New Features and requests for new features
MusicMagic

iLounge Readers Choice Awards

Post by MusicMagic »

I have entered in as a write-in candidate our own Harmonicdog for developer of the year award in the iLounge readers poll.

I hope you will join me in this vote of confidence in someone who clearly is blazing a new path in pioneering new technologies for audio development on the iPhone platform. Also, this vote is meant to serve as affirmation for being so responsive to user input on this MultiTrack board.

I wish to do this regardless chances for "winning" the award. We need to get the developer name "out there" for increasing recognition. Also, after the poll is concluded, a line truthfully can be entered into the MultiTrack description on the App Store: "Nominated for developer of the year in the iLounge Readers Choice Awards 2009!" Great for marketing. If he so chooses, the developer can include a voting icon supplied by iLounge for this poll.

Thanks, Harmonicdog, for truly groundbreaking innovations already achieved, as well as anticipating even more in their wake! May the Developer Force be with you. :D

As a write-in entry, be sure to spell the developer name carefully so that the vote is tallied correctly. The URL with a link to casting your vote is here:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/c ... ce-awards/

A static copy of the link that you can preview is here:

The part of the survey for developer looks like this:

In case you have any trouble with these embedded images, a text description of the announcement is here:
Pick 2009’s top developers in iLounge’s Readers’ Choice Awards!

By Charles Starrett
Senior Editor, iLounge
Published: Thursday, October 8, 2009
News Category: Site News

We want your votes!

This has been a major year for iPod + iPhone third-party development, particularly on the software side, and we want to know who you think did the best overall job. Our 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards will honor three different categories of developers:

2009 iPhone + iPod Application Developer of the Year
2009 iPhone + iPod Game Developer of the Year
2009 iPod + iPhone Accessory Developer of the Year

We’ve included more developers than last year to make it easier to vote, and again, each of the four questions offers a Write-in Candidate option if you don’t see your top pick listed—yes, write-in votes will be counted! Of course, we’d also like your pick for the year’s best new Apple digital media product, including iPods, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 3.0, and more.

Vote today using this link. The survey ends on October 28, 2009, and winners will be announced in the 2010 iPod + iPhone Buyers’ Guide on November 2, 2009. Thanks for your votes and best of luck to all of this year’s developers!

Developers interested in linking to the voting page can download link banners by clicking on the title of this story.

This is the correct and only link to use for voting; responses in the comments below will not be counted. Developers, feel free to create your own banners if you prefer different text, colors, or sizes. Good luck!
pwnified

Re: iLounge Readers Choice Awards

Post by pwnified »

Wow, I'm speechless. This is all such a surprise :D
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

pwnified wrote:Wow, I'm speechless. This is all such a surprise :D
Oh, shucks, just pretend you're the president getting that Nobel prize. You never know what news might greet you when you wake up in the morning. ;)
spyderum

Post by spyderum »

You got my vote!
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

Two days left to vote for iPhone developer of the year in the iLounge poll. Good through Oct. 28th.