So when is version 2?

New Features and requests for new features
Damisummers

So when is version 2?

Post by Damisummers »

Love the ap. Very stable, sounds great, wise implimentation of features I think. I just bought it a couple of days ago. I run a working studio and I must say I find this extremely useable for unexpected recordings (when I'm out and about).
I keep reading about the version two update happening in April. Of course it's may now, so I wondered when it's been rescheduled for? I can't see anything firm about new features, what's the plan? Sounds really exciting. Hoping for a compressor and eq.
If you have time, let me know. Cheers.
JimV

Re: So when is version 2?

Post by JimV »

I'm also very interested in version 2. How is the testing comming? Any idea when it may be ready?

Great app!

Patiently and excitedly waiting.

Jim V.
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

Just thought I would ring the bell again. Wondering about that version 2.0 as well. Thanks for the app!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

The beta is going well and it's close. Apologies again for the delay, that iPad really threw a wrench into the timeline.

Some features that will make it in:
non-destructive editing with regions and bins
undo/redo
copy/paste
bounce
email
soundcloud
in-app upgrades/help
looping
ipad
some surprises
entasmiquity

Post by entasmiquity »

I'm an amateur, and I like to export Garageband audio to MultiTrack, and then work out lyrics and melodies on the iPhone (with Mikey) while I commute to and from work.

The update sounds fantastic. I've never been a big sound cloud guy but integration w/ MultiTrack could make me take a second look.

One question, which probably belie my amateur status: What are regions and bins?

Thanks for all the hard work; I know version 2.0 will be fantastic and can't wait to see it in action on the iPhone and iPad.
circusinthesky

Post by circusinthesky »

Pretty excited. Thanks in particular for planning on making it a free upgrade.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

MultiTrack DAW (2.0) is gold and has been submitted to Apple for final approval. Hopefully it wont be long now.
circusinthesky

Post by circusinthesky »

pwnified wrote:MultiTrack DAW (2.0) is gold and has been submitted to Apple for final approval. Hopefully it wont be long now.
RIGHT ON!
jorgren

Post by jorgren »

Does it have audio copy and audio paste?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

MultiTrack 2.0 supports copy/paste with the system pasteboard, using the Intua method of handling large files. So it's compatible with all the apps that can read/write the "Intua BeatMaker" format. And sonoma is starting to support this format as well.