So when is version 2?

New Features and requests for new features
jorgren

Re: So when is version 2?

Post by jorgren »

Sweet! At this point, most of my apps support both, so an app that supports either one of the standards will fit in just fine. I am so excited to buy this thing!!!
circusinthesky

Post by circusinthesky »

Hey, any chance the documentation on the new features can be put online while we wait for Apple's APProval?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

This is the in-app help doc I've been working on:

http://www.harmonicdog.com/iphone.html
(Edit: The inline images may not be visible in browsers other than Safari)

MultiTrack will always pull the latest version from the web (if there is a network connection) so this doc can be updated at any time :D it is a work in progress but should give you an idea of how some of the features work.
circusinthesky

Post by circusinthesky »

Thanks very much.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

airmanchairman

Post by airmanchairman »

pwnified wrote:MultiTrack 2.0 supports copy/paste with the system pasteboard, using the Intua method of handling large files. So it's compatible with all the apps that can read/write the "Intua BeatMaker" format. And sonoma is starting to support this format as well.
Greetings, Polyphonic Dawg!!

The Beatmaker and Sonoma compatibility feature is fabulous news, as I have Beatmaker, noise.io, Piano & Guitar Pro (on my iPhones) as well as Sonoma Riffworks Standard on my PC.

Just downloaded your version 2 and looking forward to playing around with it when I wake up later this morning.

One question, though - I own a 3G and a 3GS. Now I opened up v2.0 on the 3G first, and while exploring the menu system, I purchased the in-app 8-stereo-track upgrade via iTunes. Then I shut down the app, then restarted it. It promptly informed me that I now had 8 extra tracks (and allowed me to add more than 16 tracks to a song). After a while, I shut down, then I backed up my iPhone 3G to my PC via iTunes.

Next, I synced my iPhone 3GS to iTunes, and started up MT again. This time, the app did not seem to recognise that I had already made an in-app purchase: I could not add more than 16 tracks, and the menu once again prompted me to download the upgrade. My question is, will your app server recognise that I've already downloaded it? iTunes apparently doesn't, and prompted me to purchase it again (I backed out of it just to make sure first). Please clarify, as I shall be availing myself of an iPad soon.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

UPDATE: Please contact us by with email and we'll get you rolling
airmanchairman

Post by airmanchairman »

Right you are, sir. Successfully installed 8 more tracks and now have a complete 24-track recorder.

WWooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Sorry, I'm, a kid in a candy store all over again, and loving it!