Track heights and Renaming issues

New Features and requests for new features
fixthemix

Track heights and Renaming issues

Post by fixthemix »

I love MD but my workflow is simple. I record conferences from the USB o/p of my Allen & Heath desk into my iPad2. The thing is - I only ever use 1 stereo track for recording all my audio and it would make for easier editing if the track height/waveform was BIGGER. My other beef with MD is why the renaming of files (bins?) on the iPad can't be carried through when downloading. Seeing multiple files on my mac all named "Recorded Audio1,2,3... etc' can be very misleading. (Please excuse me if there are ways to do what I've just mentioned)

Other than that MD is a brilliant app that saves me lugging my laptop around.

BTW, I can't get past the term 'bins'. Bins to me is where you put your rubbish. If 'Bin' originally comes from video editing why carry it over to an audio editing app - 'files', I would think, is the more universally accepted term for recorded audio.
Yarrow

Re: Track heights and Renaming issues

Post by Yarrow »

I second the track height request! For similar reasons: I will be mostly working with 1-5 tracks, and it'd make editing easier. I actually came to the Forum to see if I was missing something in not seeing that option.

Yarrow