effects :heres how to add Reverb Delay flanger ect

How to use MultiTrack DAW
CoolwaterCor

effects :heres how to add Reverb Delay flanger ect

Post by CoolwaterCor »

NANO STUDIO! this is a beat making program for the Iphone with 16 bit 44khz high quality effects.
copy anything from MULTITRACK DAW, paste it in the keyboard sampler or any of the 16 pads available, you can even put low high and bandpass effects on it, you can add reverb Echo, flanger, distortion ect. ALL HIGH QUALITY, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY TEMPO MATCH, OR YOU CAN TURN IT OFF, AND PICK YOUR OWN, DELAY CAN BE ADJUSTED. 12 DIFFRENT HIGH QUALITY REVERBS THAT SOUND BETTER THAN REASONS HALF RACK REVERB 6 DISTORTION EFFECTS WITH THE WAVE SHAPER RACKS. ..PLEASE RESPOND WHEN YOU GET IT. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL YOU DID THIS ON YOUR PHONE.
beyond

Re: effects :heres how to add Reverb Delay flanger ect

Post by beyond »

I already own NanoStudio (NS) and tried it last night -- indeed, it works!

Now, once you add the effects, how do you get it back into Multitrack? Do you play it on the NS keyboard as a sample, then copy that track using the mixdown function in NS, then paste that back into Multitrack?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Nano Studio is a great app, they did a good job with it and there are some brilliant updates in the latest version. What is the maximum sample size you can trigger in nanostudio?
dominicperry

Post by dominicperry »

Version 1.1 has increased sample size to 8MB.
Version 1.11 has just been submitted to Apple, so I'm guessing there are some urgent problems with 1.1

Dominic
Rainville

Post by Rainville »

This is sweet! I started a thread shortly asking around for an app like this. Thanks for the post!

Edit: ok so how what's the most painless way of getting my effected track back into MT? I can't find a simple "copy" function in Nano for the audio I imported and effected.
dirkk0

Post by dirkk0 »

@all: thx for bringing this to my attention - great feature!
Regarding bringing it back in: when you do a mixdown in Nano Studio you can check the 'Add to pasteboard' option. Afterwards you can paste that back into MT.
beyond

Post by beyond »

The one thing to watch there is that in order to do a copy to the pasteboard in NanoStudio, you have to generate a mixdown track -- if you give each time a different name, you'll accumulate export tracks each time you want to do a copy -- not perfect, but there is a slight workaround: just always name your exported track with the same name ("copy" or something like that) and then you'll just keep overwriting the same export track each time and not generating more and more files, but your copy to the pasteboard will always be the most recent version.
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

If I have a track with multiple punches, do I have to copy each section into NanoStudio separately? In other words, do I copy the first section in MultiTrack, paste into Nano, add effects, paste back into MultiTrack, and then do the next section(s)? Or can I copy all the sections in MultiTrack as I would if I were bouncing?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Yes, you can select all regions and a copy will bounce them into a single bin and place it on the pasteboard. During the copy, the volume and pan settings will be retained (however the mute and solo settings will NOT). Which reminds me. The new EQ and compressor need to be added to this part of the code also. It's little things like this that make programming so time consuming and error prone. I need to make a note right now to remember to add this.
DavePDX

Post by DavePDX »

It's all just 0's and 1's. You just need to get them in the right order.