Mixdown Problems

How to use MultiTrack DAW
guitarman67

Mixdown Problems

Post by guitarman67 »

I'm having problems with the iTunes File Sharing Mixdown function on MultiTrack (version 2.0.8). I'm running on an iTouch (iOS 4.0.2) with iTunes 9.2.1.5 on my PC.

From the Menu on Multitrack I can select Help/Sharing/Upgrade, select Mixdown and then select the compression (wav, ogg or aac) and bitrate, but when I hit Mixdown nothing happens.

When I look at File Sharing on the Apps page on my iTunes it shows Multitrack DAW as a compatible application but does not show any multitrack documents.

I've tried re-installing the app on my iPod, restarting iTunes and reconnecting the iPod but same result each time.

Has anyone else had similar problems or know a solution?

Incidently, I have successfully exported/imported between Multitrack and my PC via WiFi without any problems at all.
pwnified

Re: Mixdown Problems

Post by pwnified »

I see the bug. It looks like multitrack needs an email account set up for that mixdown button to work. This is a bug of the lamest kind, totally my fault. To workaround the problem, just set up an email account. As long as there is an email account on your iPod, and the mixdown button will start working. Apologies, and I'll have a fix for this along with the big update coming.
guitarman67

Re: Mixdown Problems

Post by guitarman67 »

Thanks for the quick response. That seems to have worked around the problem.