Embedded Digital Glitches In Mix

How to use MultiTrack DAW
Redart

Embedded Digital Glitches In Mix

Post by Redart »

I have been working on a multitrack song for around a month and lately have noticed glitches and noise suddenly appearing in mix. After muting all tracks it is still there. Also I have soloed each track separately and all are clean and noise free. It is fragmented audio in nature, quite like a bad punch in would sound on an analog tape machine. This happened a couple of weeks ago but suddenly disappeared. I just started a separate title and imported files out of bin and only have one incident of noise on this version. :D :D Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also is any one out there using Apogee One for iPad and iPhone recording. Thanks to you all.
Anorton

Re: Embedded Digital Glitches In Mix

Post by Anorton »

Go to the song menu, find the song with the glitch and rename it exactly as "Flushcaches!" without the quotes. This will not change the name of your project, but it will get rid of the sound glitches. It always works!
Erik dP

Post by Erik dP »

flushcaches!

I don't know if there is a difference, but earlier I read that it should be "f". Nothing about "F".

It seems that this functionality also is on the webinterface when connected with wifi.

...And no "".

Just:
flushcaches!

I use this all the time just to make sure.
Redart

Post by Redart »

Thanks a whole lot guys. It worked as you all said. Where do I send the checks to? I appreciate your help so much.
Erik dP

Post by Erik dP »

Redart wrote:Thanks a whole lot guys. It worked as you all said. Where do I send the checks to? I appreciate your help so much.
...You don't need to send me a check. Just send me a Ferrari when you get famous.
Redart

Post by Redart »

Will an ENZO work for you? Thank you again!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

The next version of MultiTrack will have a fix for this. It's a long standing bug that has been finally fixed and will eliminate the need for the flushcaches hack. Hopefully it'll be ready in time for iOS5 release.
Redart

Post by Redart »

Hey thanks brother.....I am really happy with the software and puttint it through the paces so to speak. I have a lifetime of history in recording and music business.....61 here but continue to write and record songs....at any rate the program works great and I am sure it will improve with time. Thank you for making it happen. At some point I will submit a wish list of features but now is not the time. I appreciate all the help from you guys.