Guitar Jack 2 includes iPod touch 4!

How to use MultiTrack DAW
DavePDX

Re: Guitar Jack 2 includes iPod touch 4!

Post by DavePDX »

It looks to me like the only way to control the input levels is via their software control panel. That's a deal killer IMO, because the control panel would only be available inside Sonoma's apps.
Erik dP

Post by Erik dP »

According to their FAQ it seems like you can do your settings with its setting-app, turn the setting-app off, and then turn on the third party software with the settings you made.

But I just read quickly, as the price is a bit high. (Got a 2nd gen Itouch with a good headphone input - no 150Hz lowcut. But on the other hand EQ and Compressor does not work.)
DavePDX

Post by DavePDX »

Erik dP wrote:According to their FAQ it seems like you can do your settings with its setting-app, turn the setting-app off, and then turn on the third party software with the settings you made.

But I just read quickly, as the price is a bit high. (Got a 2nd gen Itouch with a good headphone input - no 150Hz lowcut. But on the other hand EQ and Compressor does not work.)
Maybe, but since they call input level control a "software feature" available in one of their 4 apps, I'm skeptical.

Either way, even at the preorder price, this is a pretty spendy item.