How to import drum loop's that are wav files

How to use MultiTrack DAW
sincityroxx

How to import drum loop's that are wav files

Post by sincityroxx »

I have a CD that has a bunch of drum loop's that are wav. files that i got with my Focusrite usb interface. I would love to inport them in MT. My itunes page is jacked up, say's it is not setup to work with my iphone.That's BS, i have used it before to sync with the phone. Anyway's is there a way through wi-fi. I did it just last week through my Amplink into the Backing Track's. Can't even remember how i did that.Please help
pwnified

Re: How to import drum loop's that are wav files

Post by pwnified »

Check this for how to upload:

http://forum.harmonicdog.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

Particularly the section on "Uploading Bins"
sincityroxx

Re: How to import drum loop's that are wav files

Post by sincityroxx »

Yeah, i saw that before i even posted. I tried that and only have one song and it showed up.But, the link you told me about upload's track's and song's. These are single wav. files, you know, drum loop's, not tracks and song's. When i use my LIVE 5, the files show up in my browser on the left hand side. They are in folder's with different tempo's, Just click on a loop and it play's for you, so you can decide if you want it.Then just drag it into the track, I understand MT is not Albeton Live 5, but just wondering if there is a way to put the drum loop's into the bin's.