BUG REPORT: lock screen audio output changes

How to use MultiTrack DAW
christophermiller

BUG REPORT: lock screen audio output changes

Post by christophermiller »

Hey when I lock my app the bottom speaker in which it was playing from before being locked sounds fine. But if I click that little icon on the lock screen iPod controls and switch the speaker output method to the ear piece the sound becomes garbled and then if I switch back with the same lock screen controls to my main speaker again it just stops playing.

If I lock my phone when it is playing through the ear piece it will be fine but when using the iPod control to change to the main speaker again it just cuts out.

Two different but similar bugs I thought I would report. I guess it doesn't cause to many problems but when i was using studio.m before purchasing this app those controls worked fine.

If you would like i can post a picture of the lock screen settings but if you lock when playing back a song and then double click the home button you will see it right beside the FFW button. Do not use the actual iPod controls but the icon that looks like an arrow with a screen under it.

Anyone else getting this problem. I mainly use the feature at work when i am playing back something and my phone is locked and I want to quickly switch to the ear piece as to lower the volume to almost nothing without reopening the app/ turning down the volume.

I also pretend I am talking on the phone when i use the ear piece so people think I am working when really I am using MTDAW at work cause well its mobile and it's the best part about it.

Props to harmonicdog!
pwnified

Re: BUG REPORT: lock screen audio output changes

Post by pwnified »

At one time I tried to get the lockscreen/taskbar controls working with multitrack. It might have been the API at the time was just buggy, I'll give it another shot to get this working.