Updates coming?

New Features and requests for new features
anfirmor

Updates coming?

Post by anfirmor »

Ok. I know we're greedy but as well as considering splashing out on an Apogee Jam I'm also curious about any pending updates and what will be included (reverb, fingers crossed). Any news?

Also, while messing about with the latest version of Ampkit I noticed it has a "run in background" switch now. I set it going and then opened MTD and was greeted by sound from both apps. Is there any way in which MTD could intercept this and use Ampkit as a kind of plug- in. Just a thought.

Have tried some more multitrackers on my iphone recently but there still is nothing as tight as MTD.
Anorton

Re: Updates coming?

Post by Anorton »

anfirmor wrote:Ok. I know we're greedy but as well as considering splashing out on an Apogee Jam I'm also curious about any pending updates and what will be included (reverb, fingers crossed). Any news?

Also, while messing about with the latest version of Ampkit I noticed it has a "run in background" switch now. I set it going and then opened MTD and was greeted by sound from both apps. Is there any way in which MTD could intercept this and use Ampkit as a kind of plug- in.
I picked up a Jam yesterday and was up all night with it and back at again this evening. It really is a serious upgrade from the LiNK, and it works great with AmpKit (their update is impressive). I'm happy I decided to get the Jam.

+1 on finding a way to intercept the AmpKit signal. I'd love to be able to use MultiTrack's punch feature with AmpKit.
anfirmor

Re: Updates coming?

Post by anfirmor »

Thanks for the Jam info. I sense an imminent purchase. I never liked the mic in on the iPhone 4 and was always peed off with Apple for newtering the dock inputs. Why they don't support the camera connector on iPhone 4 is beyond me.

Yes, the Ampkit upgrade is very nice indeed. I doubt if Amplitube will relent and support the Jam as an input option though.